Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beginning

Well this is the start of a new blog for my family relations class. Hence the familyrelationships160 address. I'm supposed to just be posting every week kind of journal entries about what I am learning and things that I think about marriage and family... since I know SO much about those subjects! Hence the title of possibly crazy thoughts. I'm sure some day I will go back and read this when I'm married and raising children and go HA! I didn't know ANYTHING! But, alas... it is a class assignment. So I will fulfill it and try to not be too crazy in my ideas. So here's to a good semester of learning... hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. well i can't wait to call you when you're married and raising children and you know stuff. cuz i'm sorta there now (what with being married and raising 1 child) and i still feel as though i know nothing. So don't feel too bad!

    ReplyDelete